Terms of service
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. SCOPE OF APPLICATION, GENERAL
- The MSQLN online store is operated by the Weedoo-Group GmbH (limited liability) with headquarters in Oldenburg. It is aimed exclusively at consumers. According to § 13 BGB (German Civil Code), a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all purchase contracts concluded via the MSQLN Online Shop between us, Weedoo-Group GmbH, Scheibenweg 16, 26135 Oldenburg, and you in your capacity as a consumer.
- In each case, the version of the General Terms and Conditions available on the websites at the time of the conclusion of the contract and therefore valid is decisive.
2. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT; RESERVATIONS
- By completing the ordering process by activating the button "Buy now", you bindingly declare your offer to purchase the goods selected by you (order); we immediately confirm receipt of the order by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by you. The confirmation of receipt does not constitute a binding acceptance of the order; however, it may be combined with an express declaration of acceptance.
- We are entitled to accept the contractual offer contained in the order within three working days of receipt. The acceptance of the order by us is made by a confirmation by e-mail or by sending the ordered goods. Only with this acceptance, the purchase contract is concluded. We are entitled to refuse acceptance of the order, for example after checking your creditworthiness. In this case, we will notify you of the rejection in writing or by e-mail.
- We reserve the right to sell goods only in household quantities.
- We sell only while stocks last.
- After completion of the input and before the binding dispatch of the order by activating the button "Buy now", all order data will be displayed together; here you have the opportunity to correct input errors.
- The text of the contract will be stored by us and transmitted to you by e-mail together with these General Terms and Conditions after receipt of your order.
3. PRICES, COSTS AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- The price stated in the MSQLN Online Shop at the time of the order is binding. The price includes the legally valid sales tax, if applicable. In case of delivery to countries outside the European Union, no sales tax will be charged. In this case, the consumer bears the customs and import tax charges.
- A price offered in the context of special offers is only valid for a limited period of time during the special offer. Special offers will be marked as such.
- All prices include the statutory value added tax. Please note any shipping costs that may be incurred. You will receive information about the amount of shipping costs during the ordering process and in the service area.
- In general, all payment methods displayed during the ordering process are available to you. There are no additional costs for the use of the different payment methods. Please note any bank charges for transfers from abroad. The amount depends on your respective credit institution.
The invoice will be sent immediately after the order to the specified e-mail address.
In the MSQLN Online Shop the following payment options are available:
Mastercard, Visa Card , Paypal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Klarna Sofort, direct debit, invoice, prepayment, Ideal, Bancontact, Eps
Please note that we reserve the right to exclude certain payment methods after the result of a credit check.
- You only have the right to offset counterclaims to the extent that your counterclaims are undisputed or have been legally established. You may only assert a right of retention on the basis of counterclaims that are based on the same contractual relationship.
4. DELIVERY, DELIVERY TIME AND SHIPPING COSTS
- We deliver within Germany, the EU, to Great Britain and Switzerland. For order processing, the billing and delivery address must be within the same country.
- The binding period within which we will deliver the goods to you in the event that we accept your order (delivery period) will be displayed to you during the ordering process. The delivery period begins on the following business day after receipt of your order.
- If the goods cannot be delivered for reasons for which you are responsible, additional shipping costs will be incurred for a new delivery. In this case, you will have to bear the outward and return shipping costs. In the event of a revocation, section 7 shall apply with priority.
5. RESERVATION OF TITLE; BONUS PRODUCTS
- The delivered goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
- Until the transfer of ownership you have to treat the goods with care.
- You may neither pledge the delivered goods nor assign them as security before the transfer of ownership. In the event of seizure or confiscation or other dispositions by third parties, you must notify us immediately in writing.
- We reserve the right to reclaim bonus products granted without legal obligation if the conditions for granting the bonus product are not or are no longer met.
A prerequisite for the granting of a bonus product is that the purchase contract is valid in the amount of the minimum order value. If you return the goods to us in whole or in part, e.g. by exercising your right of withdrawal, and thereby fall below the minimum order value, you will no longer be granted a bonus product for this purchase, even retroactively. In such a case, please send the bonus product back to us together with the return of the goods. If you would like to purchase the bonus product instead, please contact our Customer Service directly.
6. LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS
The legal regulations of liability for defects apply.
7. APPLICABLE LAW
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, with the exception of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the applicability of which is hereby expressly excluded. This choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
8. INFORMATION ON ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
We are not obligated to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are generally not prepared to do so. Our e-mail address for consumer complaints is: email@example.com.